All American 921 Pressure- Best Pressure Canner
You will be able to can even 19-pint jars with this easy-to-use pressure canner, while also benefiting from quality pressure cooking. With an added gear steam gauge that allows you to keep track of the pressure, accuracy and safety are hardly an issue anymore.
The unique “metal-to-metal” sealing system that is provided with most All American pressure cookers is not absent here either. The feature allows for a tight seal without the need for a gasket. Overall, this 21-quartz cooker is perhaps the best heavy-weight option available at a reasonably affordable price.
You will likely find it difficult to locate a better, or less expensive, heavy-duty canner/cooker product than the All American 921 21 Quart Pressure Cooker. This pressure cooker is probably one of the most well-made, high capacity models that are appropriate for home use.
Regardless of whether you will use it for canning large amounts of fruit or vegetables, or for cooking significantly large portions of food, the All American pressure cooker will not let you down. Despite its size and the impressive pressure levels, it works with, the device is quite safe when it comes to both tasks.
Large capacity pressure cookers are generally used for canning. The All American Pressure cooker/canner is no exception to this fact, especially since it is probably one of the best pressure canners you will be able to find on the market.
The main reason why pressure cookers with capacities of over 20-quart are appropriate for the task is the overwhelming level of heat that it can generate as a result of their size. Many of those who use pressure canners on a regular basis admit the fact that size actually matters since the larger the pressure cooker, the easier it is to can large amounts fairly quickly.
Largest Product for Home Use
Whether or not the size of the All American 21 Quart Pressure Cooker is an advantage depends on what you want it for. The enormous size may not be necessary for those who just want a small pressure cooker that will be required to cook a soup or stew for a couple of people.
On the other hand, if you are in a hurry and wish to cook large quantities of meat to juicy tenderness in no time at all, choose the All American pressure cooker, and everything will go quite smoothly.
“Metal-to-Metal” Sealing System
High temperatures and pressures greater than 15 PSI can be quite demanding on the stability of the lid and pot, especially in the case of such a large unit. The All American 21 Quart Pressure Cooker, however, has a unique feature that can only be found in the case of products manufactured by the All-American brand.
The product has a metal-to-metal sealing feature that involves the use of sturdy, durable screws to seal the lid to the pot and produce a steam-tight seal without the use of gaskets. The sheer size of the All American pressure canner may cause you to believe that it will explode because of the high temperatures and pressures involved but its unique sealing feature makes this cooker extremely safe to use.
All American 21 Quart Pressure Cooker Features and Specifications
Apart from its unique capacity and size, the All American 21 Quart Pressure Cooker is similar to other cookers, but it has some interesting features you should know about such as:
- Made from hand cast aluminum, the cooker is still somewhat light, despite its large size. This allows for a reasonable level of mobility, in contrast with similarly large products.
- The pressure cooker has a geared steam gauge that works to show you the overall pressure level and allow you to control it.
- There is an automatic overpressure release, and the device works with 3 main pressure values: at 5, 10 and 15 PSI.
- The 21.5-Quart Pressure Canner is able to hold 7-quart jars or 19-pint jars.
- The safety control valve and the overpressure plug provide additional safety, which should certainly not be ignored, in the case of such a heavy pressure cooker.
All-American 921 Customer Reviews and Ratings
The All American 921 21.5 quart pressure cooker/canner is considered to be quite reliable. The hundreds of high ratings and the many positive reviews testify to this fact. As a canner, it is deemed to be flawless, especially because of its reliable safety features and its sturdy sealing mechanism. As a cooker, however, many of the customers consider it to be overly large. You can read more reviews here: All American Pressure Cooker
- The unique metal-to-metal feature ensures that you do not have to be concerned with gaskets anymore.
- With sturdiness and reliability as its strongest points, using this All American pressure canner can be a real pleasure for a long time to come.
- The entire system is quite easy to use even if you’ve never owned a pressure canner before.
- Despite being generally lightweight when compared to other products of this size, the All American 21.5 Quart
- Pressure Cooker is still rather large, which is a significant drawback when it comes to cleaning and maintenance.
- The process of working with it can be somewhat tedious as a whole since sometimes you truly need to use your muscles when operating it.
If you are a fan of canners, this product is undoubtedly for you. With some notable well-defined and reliable features, the All American pressure/canner is sure to assist you even in the most challenging pressure canning or cooking tasks.