With 5 distinct automatic release systems, the Kuhn Rikon is presented in many pressure cooker reviews as one of the safest cookers on the market.
The 18/10 stainless steel design points to a mixture of top-level engineering and stylish, contemporary look. Further sturdiness is also provided by the thermal aluminum sandwich base, which allows for rapid heat absorption and even heating.
This stainless steel pressure cooker reflects the precision of its Swiss manufacturers, as you will find that its long-term reliability is likely up to the challenge of outliving the 10-year limited warranty.
The Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker is one product that you will probably not regret buying. Pressure cookers are increasingly popular these days, especially because they offer excellent speed capabilities when it comes to cooking even the most complicated dishes.
When it comes to finding the most modern of these devices that will operate in a reliable fashion, the Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker can be considered as one of the top marketed choices.
Silent Swiss Precision
According to many of those who have bought the Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker, one of the most notable advantages of the appliance is its technological superiority. Indeed, the Swiss are quite famous for their precision when working with technology, and one of the things that they managed to fine-tune quite well in the case of the Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker is its noise emission.
Even some of the most expensive pressure cookers make at least a small hissing noise when working with high pressure levels. Buyers claim, however, that the Kuhn Rikon is perfectly quiet, which is a great plus concerning comfort issues.
The safety features of the Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker are also genuinely “Swiss” regarding performance. The auto lid locking feature was designed to keep the lid firmly in place whenever the pressure levels are dangerous. Also, the use of a safety release backup system makes the pressure cooker safe in virtually every circumstance.
The pressure cooker also features a handy pressure release valve with markers that are easy to read, so you will never have trouble determining whether or not the pressure level is appropriate.
The Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker may not be the “fastest cooker in the West” but its speed capabilities are still quite impressive, especially because of the stability of its performance. The 18/10 stainless steel design is the main thing responsible for speeding up the cooking process since it allows for easy and fast heating.
The craftsmanship itself represents another reason for the Duromatic’s advanced functionality, allowing you to cook stews, soups, chili or even large roasts in less than two-thirds of the time necessary for preparing them using regular cooking methods.
Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker Features and Specifications
Many of those who had owned other similar products before the Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker may argue that some of them had a greater variety of features available. The main practical advantage of the Duromatic, however, is represented by the quality of its features and capabilities, not by how many features it has. These features are:
- While the 7.4-quart capacity may not be standard, it is quite an intuitive choice for size, optimal for the medium as well as larger loads.
- The Rikon pressure cooker is based on a new generation system that is largely responsible for its quiet performance.
- The device features no less than five safety releases geared to make it as safe as possible when it comes to working with high pressure levels.
- The Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Top Pressure Cooker is also equipped with a solid aluminum base, which assists it in heating the food evenly.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Generally, people are pleased with this sturdy piece of technology. The only thing that some of them have complained about this product is its price, which is slightly higher compared with similar products.
However, the performance makes up for this completely, since the Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Top Pressure Cooker has many qualities that are not found in other pressure cookers. It should also be noted that this is one of the few products that have almost no negative reviews. Read more reviews here: Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker Reviews
- The whole process of operating the Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker is quite user-friendly without requiring you to have too much technical knowledge.
- The regulator allows for a lot of freedom when venting the pressure at the end of a cooking cycle.
- The ten-year warranty is quite substantial, so you will not have to worry about potential malfunctions.
- The product is still quite expensive when compared to other pressure cookers.
- The customer service is friendly, but not very fast when dealing with certain problems should they occur.
- Fortunately, the quality of the product ensures that such cases are extremely rare.
The overall technological advancements that have been embedded into this product seem to compensate for its price quite well. While you should analyze all aspects before buying it, depending on what you actually want in a pressure cooker, you are likely to find the Duromatic’s performance satisfactory.